Founded in 2002, Jolly Consulting is the culmination of more than twenty years of experience in the nursing field. We utilize our extensive clinical background to provide clients with quality medicolegal support solutions. Jolly Consulting collaborates with both defense and plaintiff firms on all types of medically related litigation. Clients range from sole practitioners to firms with hundreds of attorneys.
Learn more about Dana Jolly, BSN, RN, LNCC, principal of Jolly Consulting, LLC:
- Baccalaureate RN from Clemson University School of Nursing
- 30 years of RN practice
- Board-certified legal nurse consultant
- Appointed to the prestigious American Legal Nurse Consultant Certification Board (ALNCCB)
- Active member of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC). Served as chair of the national research committee, as a member of the membership and nominating committees, and as president of the Virginia Chapter.
- Authored “Surgical and Anesthesia Case Evaluation” in Principles and Practice of Legal Nurse Consulting, the core curriculum for legal nurse consulting
- Invited lecturer at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Nursing
- Faculty at legal and medical continuing education events